A few months back I watched a Mixergy episode where this guy named Dane Maxwell (smart dude for sure) talked about how he’s started a few small software companies that have pumped predictability into his life as an entrepreneur.
No matter what business you’re in…
- Local service business
- Hard products seller
- Online publishing
- A big ass bank or something…
… predictability (as far as revenue goes) is a good thing.
But, most businesses have everything but predictability. I’d suggest you check out the Mixergy interview this week.
But before you head over there…
Listen In As I Interview Dane Maxwell (and how it relates to your business in a BIG WAY)
Recently (just before my wife and I had our little baby boy Colton) I got on the phone with Dane on his birthday… and picked his brain on everything from…
- His story and how he started his most successful software app (brings in about $40k/mo w/ little of his effort not)without coming up with the idea himself, without knowing how to code, nothing.
- The 3 specific questions to ask in any market BEFORE you sell anything that basically assures people will buy
- His “airport and beer” story that helped him realize his lifes purpose (this wasn’t something we planned on talking about, it just came up as we were talking)
- Exactly how to bring recurring revenue and income predictability to any business (even non software businesses… including a pizza parlor that he talks about as an example)
- … and his new project called theFoundation that is his new passion (check out that link for sure, great lesson in marketing and transparency).
Check out the mp3 interview below. Enjoy
(click the player below or download the mp3 to start)
Visit Danes new passion project, theFoundation <<